Friday, September 16, 2016

Christmas Fudge




Image result for fantasy fudge


FUDGE

1 sq. butter                1 large pkg, marchmallows-1 1lb.
4 cups sugar            2 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
pinch of salt           1 large pkg. nuts-chopped
large can evaporated    2 tsp.vanilla
milk
2 lb. chocolate-dipping or other(I used my dipping)


    Chop pieces of chocolate and nuts- I used my knife to shave it- it was
simple.  Add marshmallows, and put all of this in a large bowl.  In a pan,
mix butter, sugar, salt, and milk.  Bring to a roiling boil- for 7 minutes.
Pour immediately over chocolate and stir.  I used my hand mixer to mix it up.
 add vanilla while mixing.  Mix until all smooth and melted.  Pour into a
buttered pan.  Makes five pounds- it sets up really fast, but is very good-
it is like fantasty fudge

No comments:

Post a Comment